KBL Law has extensive experience in labour law. In light of the numerous regulatory changes in recent years, it is essential to be able to understand and apply the new legal framework.
KBL Law also cooperates with professionals who have gained solid expertise in labor law litigation.
- Consultancy and assistance in the field of employment relationships (contracts, relationship management, termination of contracts, drafting of non-competition agreements, stability, secrecy, individual agreements, preparation of ethical and disciplinary codes);
- Workers management (disciplinary proceedings, transfers, job changes and other conditions of the employment contract, individual and collective layoffs);
- Litigation (demotion, mobbing, termination of employments, job change, transfers, disciplinary proceedings, accidents and occupational diseases);
- Corporate restructuring (collective redundancies, restructuring, social safety nets, collective staff transfers and outsourcing, company and business unit transfers, mergers, demergers and acquisitions);
- Workplace safety (extrajudicial consultancy and assistance for the resolution of critical issues relating to safety in the workplace, internal delegation system, etc.);
- Privacy issues in the employment relationship (protection of personal data in the company, preparation of agreements pursuant to art. 4 L.300 / 70 or inspection authorization request, compliance check with art. 4 L.30)
Ruolo: Of Counsel